Sunday, February 7, 2016

Welcome!!!

Hello Parents/Guardians,

Welcome to the second half of the year! Some of you may already know me from last year, but I would still like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Amanda Fahey. Last year I taught grade two here at Mike Mountain Horse before I went on maternity leave in January. This past year I have been home with my now one year old son, enjoying the amazing job of being a mom! I am originally from St. John’s, Newfoundland but have been living in Alberta for 9 years. I started my teaching career in northern Alberta (Fort Vermilion), then moved to Medicine Hat, and our final move was to the lovely city of Lethbridge. We moved here almost 3 years ago when my husband accepted his dream job of being  a Paramedic/Firefighter. It’s been the best 3 years, and we are so happy and thankful to call Lethbridge home! The hardest thing I have ever had to do is leave my son to come back to work, however I am so excited to jump back into things and work with such amazing students. 

You will notice different pages for the subject areas. I will try to keep this blog updated as often as possible. You will find links for websites, videos etc that correlate with the curriculum. I will also post pictures of the various activities happening within our classroom for your viewing pleasure. 


If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me: amanda.fahey@lethsd.ab.ca 


That's all for now,

Amanda Fahey 





1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanada was wondering if we still good for today, i am in study and can leave early was hoping to catch you on your blog, if so please let me know if you are free this afternoon or i will just show up, i have time too meet at a later time but soon, Please and Thanks

    ReplyDelete