Wednesday, November 16, 2016

PenPals!!

This year we are taking on "old school" penpals as well as blog penpals. We will have made MANY connections by the end of the school year. Today's first batch of  "old school" penpals arrived. What I mean by "old school" is the traditional paper, pencil, mail - penpals. Our pals today comes from Colorado. When each student received their letter, the classroom atmosphere was almost electric! Everyone loved reading their letter and learning about a specific student in another location on our lovely planet!
Here are some photos of us reading our letters.



Tomorrow we will be starting our replies! 

Stay tuned as our next set of penpals comes all the way from Russia!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm an ESL teacher in Cairo, Egypt. I was hoping I could set up a e-mail pen pal program for my third graders. Do you have 3rd graders interested in exchanging emails? Please contact me at mwhitee00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete