Sunday, February 5, 2017

Exciting News!

This week I shared a very personal, family secret with my students. I didn't quite know how to share the news with the students, however a new friend (and parent of one of our students I may add), sent me a link with the coolest way to share the news.

Well here it is:


I created a secret message using math addition facts like we are working on at the moment. Students had to work independently to solve the mystery.

What was the secret?! 
Mrs. Fahey is having two babies!! 

As I've mentioned in my email, I will keep you all updated on our progress. I hope to work with your amazing children for as long as possible!! Thank you all for your well wishes and congratulations. My husband, Grayson and I are very excited for this new chapter of our lives :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment