Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Thank you!



As you all know, I am now on leave until my little ladies are welcomed into this incredible world. I just wanted to write a quick post to thank all of you for a wonderful year. I could not have asked for better students and parents to work with this year. I truly enjoyed every single day and looked forward to coming to work, just to see all of these incredible kiddos! Everyday was full of surprises! I've never taught a class that is so funny, empathetic, creative and willing to try any challenge like this particular class. 

I know that I will see great things from each and every one of you in the future! You are all amazing - never forget that!

Thank you all as well for my party on my last day. The gifts for the girls was overwhelming. Everything was so beautiful and thoughtful. Also thank you to Mr. T for organizing such a sweet party and providing a delicious cake!!! 

Thank you all for the best year ever! xoxox 

Mrs. Fahey 




No comments:

Post a Comment