Sunday, March 22, 2020

Making Puffy Paint

Hello Everyone,

During this odd time in our lives, I decided that I miss you all so much, I'd love to keep you updated with Mrs. Fahey and her minions. Today I wasn't feeling amazing, so I needed a simple activity to keep the minions busy. Online I found a recipe for Puffy Paint. Grayson and messy hair Isabelle decided to help me make it, and then I sat in a chair while they destroyed the driveway with their terrific art. This could possibly be a simple fun activity you could do too if you are bored, need some fresh air and IF your parents are ok with you making it!

Enjoy! Miss you all very much. Stay tuned, I'll be posting more things the minions and I do as we navigate this new normal.

Reminder: please check teams, and message me anytime you wish!

Love,
Mrs. Fahey


Puffy Paint

Recipe: 
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1 tablespoon dish soap
A few drops of food coloring

(Can use it in bottles like we did, paint brushes, or even just a spoon - you're the artist, have fun!) 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mrs. fahey i miss you!!! you were the best teacher ever i hope you the best of luck during these hard times right now and also its jacoby by the way im going to Senator Joyce Fairbairn at the end of the month, so anyways, stay safe and stay happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Bitpanda voucher is a promotional code that you can use to purchase crypto currency. It can be used in over 400 post branches and roughly 1350 post partner locations in Austria. You are curious to know more about top und coupons, go here.

    ReplyDelete