Friday, October 28, 2016

Destination Imagination!!

Destination Imagination is an opportunity for students to be creative and innovative using various materials, with a set purpose in mind.

This was our first attempt this year at a Destination Imagination Project, and I must admit- it was a huge success!! The students of 3B are so creative, they simply blow me away.

For the project, students were put into groups of 3. Each group was given a bag of materials (each group had the same materials).

The purpose of their project, was to create a halloween mask of some sort. 

Here are our results:







With the same materials, every mask is so completely different. I truly enjoyed watching their planning and thought process, but even more I think I enjoyed watching the cooperation and team work that had to go into this project. Great job 3B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment